Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Voting Experience

Assembly elections in Maharashtra, India, took place on 13th Oct, 2009. I too was enthusiast about that. Wanted to apply the ink on my finger again. As you know, it always become a dilemma on vote casting. Who is a right candidate in my constituency?

So, I started my studies, looked around the pune.gov.in for the affidavites of the election candidates. Many of reknown party candidates were having criminal background with them. Rest of the members were truely unknown for me. It was irritating for me to know about the nature of the candidates those make their presence. But, vote casting was important, wanted to have an active role in deciding the candidate in my area. Wanted someone should be held responsible for the developmental issues.
On a rational basis, decided the candidate and voted for him.

No comments: