Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun of the day

My wife and I were in the car and headed towards vote-casting. It happened this way that we were having our baby in arms as we couldnt let here at home to my Nani. My parents also were with me. So, we kept our baby with my parents and went for the voting.
Unfortunately, my voting center and that of my wife's were at different location. So my wife returned back to the car and allowed my parents to go for vote casting.
Till the time I returned to the car, found that no car windows are getting operated. Tried alot but in vain. Wife said is there anything because of her, I said no. I started the car and then once again gave a try to operate the windows, but no! What to do? Returned home with windows open. Had to took out all the belongings out of the car. Had to park my car to the wall side as close as possible. By the time many people told me that car windows are open and why am I letting that way? Didnt want to show my inability to them I just smiled and said I am cming back in a moment.
I couldnt find any other way than calling a mechanic.
And guess what, I realised that I am a big fool. My car was having a feature to lock the windows, which was unintentionally pressed by my wife when she was alone with the baby in the car!
Hahaha....for the past 3 years, I never operated that feature and hence I totally forgotten that.

No comments: